Great Savings on High-Speed Internet with Switch & Save
Get an additional $20 off a month for 3 years if you qualify.
Switch & Save program qualifications:
- You are a New Xtream Internet customer with Internet 300 speed or above, switching from a competing Internet provider.
- A "competing" provider is defined as a provider that has service available at the address where Mediacom service is to be installed. "Hot Spot" service from a cellular provider does not qualify as a competing provider.
- Your account with competing Internet provider must be current; meaning that the bill cannot be overdue.
- Service with competing provider must be active within 30 days of the date you ordered Xtream Internet service.
- The name and address on your account with competing provider should match the name and service address of your new Mediacom Account.
- The competing provider service bill must be received by Mediacom within 45 days of installation.
- The competing provider service bill must clearly show your name, address and account status.
Competitor Bill Requirements
The following information should appear clearly on your competing provider's bill:
- Company Name of competing provider
- Name and Address of account holder
- Services provided by competing provider
- Service Dates of bill - Showing active service within 30 days of Xtream order date.
- Competitor bill must be current (no delinquent or previous balance due)
How to send us your application
Once your internet service is installed and you have created a Mediacom ID, you can log into your account and submit your documents online. Once you log in click on "Special Offers" and you'll be taken to a page with an online form with instructions on how to submit your documentsLog in to Support
Note: For subscribers of Mediacom Bolt, Switch & Save application information can be submitted by calling 844-844-2658