Switch & Save Program
Switch & Save program qualifications:
- You are a New Xtream Internet customer with Internet 100 speed or above, switching from a competing Internet provider.
- A "competing" provider is defined as a provider that has service available at the address where Mediacom service is to be installed. "Hot Spot" service from a cellular provider does not qualify as a competing provider.
Competitor Bill Requirements
The following information should appear clearly on your competing provider's bill:
- Company Name of competing provider
- Name and Address of account holder
- Services provided by competing provider
- Service Dates of bill - Showing active service within 30 days of Xtream order date.
- Competitor bill must be current (no delinquent or previous balance due)
How to send us your application
Once your internet service is installed and you have created a Mediacom ID, you can log into your account and submit your documents online. Once you log in click on "Special Offers" and you'll be taken to a page with an online form with instructions on how to submit your documentsLog in to Support
Alternatively, Switch & Save documentation can also be dropped off at your local Xtream powered by Mediacom office, or submitted by e-mail, fax, or mail. When submitting documentation, please include your Mediacom service address, the name the account is listed in, and the Mediacom Account Number to ensure prompt and accurate processing. Competitor bills will be reviewed and discounts will be applied to qualifying accounts within 10 business days.
e-mail to email@example.com
Fax to 515-955-6754
Switch & Save
1225 2nd Ave S
Ft. Dodge, IA, 50501