Last edited on Thu Mar 4, 2021
Official Rules: AEW All Out Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are residing in one of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia and are at least eighteen (18) years old or the legal age of majority in his/her home state (if more than 18 years old). Void in Alaska and Hawaii, all U.S. territories (including Puerto Rico) and where prohibited by law. Employees of Mediacom Communications Corporation (“Sponsor”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of: (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00AM ET on August 14, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on August 23, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Visit the Mediacom Facebook page and either “like” or comment on the Giveaway post, as required by the specific Sweepstakes post. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods.
- Sponsor’s Rights to Entries: By participating, you: (a) irrevocably grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns the unconditional and perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your entry as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party; (b) forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Sponsor’s use of your entry, or require any further permission for Sponsor to use the entry; and (c) agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor on the grounds that any use of the entry, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as creator of the entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
- Drawing: On or about August 24, 2019, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winners in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
- Notifications and Requirements of Potential Winner: Sponsor will notify potential winners through a Facebook post and will request that each potential winner send Sponsor a direct message with his/her contact information. If a potential winner does not respond within 4 hours, he/she may be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternate entrant in a random drawing of the remaining entries. Except where prohibited, each potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the documents on his/her behalf. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, Sponsor may select an alternate entrant in a random drawing of all remaining entries.
- Prize: The winner will receive a pair (2) of tickets for AEW All Out at the Sears Centre Arena in Hoffman Estates, IL on August 31st, the estimated retail value of which is $280.00.
Each winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Gift cards are subject to additional terms and conditions as imposed by their issuer and as specified on the card or in its accompanying materials. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or any component of a prize, with another item of equal or greater value if an item is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Mediacom Communications Corporation, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
- Request for name of winner and Rules: To obtain a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Mediacom Communications Corporation, One Mediacom Way, Mediacom Park, NY 10918. Requests must be made by August 21, 2020. Please indicate whether you want a winners list or a copy of the Official Rules.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Mediacom Communications Corporation, One Mediacom Way, Mediacom Park, NY 10918. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Facebook.