— Introducing —
Stream Movies Fast / / Surf Fast / / Connect your Devices Fast
No matter where you live, you deserve a fast, reliable Internet connection.
Get the speed you need to stream, game, surf and more with Mediacom Bolt high-speed Internet. Mediacom Bolt uses our fiber network to deliver incredibly fast Internet speeds to towers in your area; then with state-of-the-art fixed wireless technology, we deliver those speeds right to your home. Now homes located too far from existing network infrastructure or fiber-internet service can access the fast, powerful internet speeds they deserve.
Mediacom Bolt Internet Plans
- Download speeds up to 25 Mbps†
- Upload speeds up to 3 Mbps†
- Monthly data usage allowance: 400GB^
- Download speeds up to 50 Mbps†
- Upload speeds up to 5 Mbps†
- Monthly data usage allowance: 1,000GB^
- Download speeds up to 100 Mbps†
- Upload speeds from 10 Mbps up to 20 Mbps depending on area†
- Usage allowance: 2,000GB^
No obligation to purchase – we will contact you when available
†Upload & Download speeds may vary, see Open Internet Disclosure for information on factors that could cause speeds to vary. ^Excess usage will be billed at $10 for every increment of up to 50 additional gigabytes used. Usage allowances and excess usage charge are subject to change at any time. See monthly usage allowance for more details.
How Bolt Works
- Mediacom connects Bolt Signal Towers to our high-speed fiber network
- Antennas on the Signal Tower wirelessly send our high-speed internet signal to customer’s home*
- A Bolt Antenna at the customer’s home captures the wireless signal
- Then simply connect the Bolt Antenna to a Wi-Fi router. Choose Mediacom’s WiFi360pro powered by eero for fast and reliable whole-home Wi-Fi internet coverage
*The Service will not be available in all areas at all times. Many factors can affect the availability and quality of the Service, including, but not limited to, network capacity, terrain, buildings, foliage, and weather.
Add WiFi360pro Powered by eero, for powerful Whole-Home Wifi
Give every room in your home the connectivity it deserves
WiFi360pro includes 2 eero Pro 6 devices and eero Secure
Each additional eero Pro 6 unit is $6/month
*Offer available to Mediacom Bolt customers. Not available for use in multiple-dwelling units (apartments, townhouses, etc.). Monthly fee of $10 includes 2 eero Pro 6 devices and eero Secure service. Internet connection speeds depend on the current internet speed you have with Mediacom. Depending on characteristics of your residence, the number of connected devices and overall network usage, more than 2 eero devices may be needed to achieve optimal results. Each additional eero Pro 6 device is $6/mo. Use of eero products and services requires the eero app and either a smartphone or other mobile device. You must create an account with eero through its app, which will require you to provide certain information to eero (such as your name, email address and phone number). Mediacom Internet services requires a DOCSIS 3.0 modem (or higher); you may rent one from Mediacom ($12/mo.). Customer must agree to all applicable subscriber terms and policies of Mediacom and eero. See mediacomcable.com/legal and eero.com/legal for details. Other terms and conditions may apply. CA consumers: also visit mediacomcable.com/legal/ccpa-privacy-notice to read our Privacy Notice for California Consumers.
- eero Secure
- eero App & Setup
Add Smarter Home Phone Services
Device not included with Home Phone services
Keep in touch with friends and family across town and across the country.
Home Phone services from Mediacom is the perfect cell phone backup providing clear, quality service and switching is easy!
Home Phone service includes unlimited nationwide calling and over a dozen digital phone features.
- Three-way Calling
- Caller ID for Call Waiting
- Caller ID Per Call Blocking
- Do Not Disturb
- Speed Dialing
- Call Forwarding
- Selective Call Forwarding
- Priority Call
- Call Waiting
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Call Transfer
- Caller ID - Name and Number
- Customer Originated Trace
- Selective Call Rejection
- Selective Call Acceptance