Mediacom is proud to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) and help more people connect with high-speed internet.
Recently, the federal government launched the ACP which provides qualifying households up to $30 per month towards their high-speed broadband and related equipment charges.
About the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
The Affordable Connectivity Program (the ACP) is a federal benefit program designed to help low-income household connect to the Internet The benefit provides a discount up to $30 per month toward internet service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. Households may be eligible if the household income is up to 200% of the federal poverty guidelines or a member of the household meets one of the following criteria:
- Participates in certain government assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, WIC or Lifeline.
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Participates in the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income internet program.
The ACP benefit is non-transferrable and limited to one monthly service discount per household.
The ACP is a federal government benefit program operated by the FCC and, if it ends, or when a household is no longer eligible, customers will be subject to Mediacom’s regular rates, terms and conditions.
If you need assistance, please call us at 855-330-6918 between 8 AM and 8 PM CT, 7 days a week.
Affordable home internet, with faster speeds & wider eligibility to help more people get connected and stay connected.
If you qualify you may be eligible to get internet at no cost. Get Connect2Compete Plus (C2C+) with 100 Mbps download speeds† for just $30.00 per month, including a modem, in-home WiFi, unlimited data, and self-installation at no additional charge. Qualified households receive up to a $30 monthly credit toward internet service — which means eligible customers can get C2C+ at no monthly cost or $30 toward any internet package available in their area.
†Upload & Download speeds may vary, see Open Internet Disclosure for information on factors that could cause speeds to vary.
a month plus taxes.
Available to customers who qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
FREE when ACP credit is applied