This is a service that shortens up to eight frequently called phone
numbers to a single digit.
To store speed dial numbers:
1. Listen for dialtone and dial *74.
2. Wait to hear stuttertone and then regular dialtone again.
3. Enter the number to store the speed dial number in (only 2 through 9) followed by the number to store.
Local number = 7 digits: 384-1212
Long distance number = 11 digits for 1+ dialing: 1-606-384-1212
4. Press the # key.
5. Wait for stuttertone.
6. Hang up.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 above for each number stored.
8. To replace a telephone number with another number for one of the speed dial codes, repeat steps 1-6 above to store a different number using the same speed dial code. This will overwrite the old stored number with the new one.
To dial speed dial numbers:
1. Dial the number (code) that the speed dial number is store in (2 through 9).
2. Press the # key.
3. The number will be dialed immediately.