When your service is turned ON, callers who are on your rejection list will hear an announcement that your number is not accepting calls at this time. All other calls will ring through as usual. This will block this list of numbers from ringing in to your phone.
How To Use:
• Pick up the handset and listen for the dial tone.
• Press *60.
• Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored on your rejection list.
• Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently off), or turn the feature OFF (if it is currently on).
To add the last caller to your list:
• Press #01#.
To hear the phone numbers on your list:
• Dial 1.
• After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
• Press #.
• Follow the voice instructions.
To remove a number from your list:
• Press *.
• Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers from your rejection list.
To hear instructions again:
• Dial 0.
• You will not be notified when or how many calls have been rejected.
• You may press 1, 0, #, or * at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
• The list you create here is separate from any other lists you may be using for Selective Call Acceptance, Selective Call Forwarding, and similar services.