Selective Call Acceptance screens incoming calls
against a list of numbers you specify and then accepts calls from only those numbers on the
list. When your service is turned ON, you'll receive calls only from those on your
acceptance list. Callers who are not on your list will simply hear an announcement that you
are not accepting calls at this time.
How To Use:
• Pick up the handset and listen for the dial tone.
• Press *64.
• Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored on your acceptance list.
• Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently off), or turn the feature OFF (if it is currently on).
To add the last caller to your acceptance list:
• Press #01#.
To hear the phone numbers on your list:
• Dial 1.
• After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
• Press #.
• Follow the voice instructions you'll hear.
To remove a number from your list:
• Press *.
• Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers.
To hear instructions again:
• Dial 0.
• You may press 1, 0, #, or * at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
• The list you create here is separate from any other lists you may be using for Selective Call Forwarding, Selective Call Rejection, and similar services.