Setting Optimum Audio Level
Using TV Guide Main Menu, set audio to Optimal Stereo level. Selecting this options enables set-top box to regulate the volume to minimize sudden changes in volume.
- Using the remote control, press Menu button twice.
- Arrow down to “Setup” and press “OK” button on remote
- Arrow down to “Audio Setup”. Press “OK” button on remote.
- Arrow down to each item on Audio Setup list and set each as depicted below.
Note: Volume bar with Stereo may not appear after initially setting “Optimal Stereo” to “Yes”
- Press remote “Exit” button. Set-top box audio is now set to its Optimum Level.
- Adjust the audio levels on external devices such as the TV or A/V receiver.