With Selective Call Forwarding, you can forward callers from a select group of numbers to another number. If your service is turned ON, and the caller is on your forward list, the call will be rerouted to your "forward-to" number. If the caller is not on your forward list, the call will ring at your home as usual.
How To Use:
• Pick up the handset and listen for the dial tone.
• Press *63.
• Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored on your forward list.
• Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently off), or turn the feature OFF (if it is currently on).
To add the last caller to your forward list:
• Press #01#.
To enter your "Forward-to" number:
• The first time you turn on the service, you'll be asked to enter the number you'd like your special calls forwarded to. From then on, the system will simply remind you of the current "forward-to" number.
• If the current number is correct, dial 1.
• If you wish to change the current "forward-to" number, dial 0 and then follow voice instructions.
To hear phone numbers on your list:
• Dial 1.
• After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
To add a number to your list:
• Press #.
• Follow the voice instructions you'll hear.
To remove a number from your list:
• Press *.
• Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers from your forward list.
To hear instructions again:
• Dial 0.
• You may press 1, 0, #, or * at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions.
• The list you create here is separate from any other lists you may be using for Selective Call Acceptance, Selective Call Rejection, and similar services.
• This service can work with Call Forward (all calls). Numbers on your selective list will follow you to your Selective Call Forward number. All other calls you receive will be routed to your regular Call Forward number.