Author Topic: Channel Listings On-line?  (Read 51356 times)

Hey Buck!

• View Profile
Channel Listings On-line?
« on: July 24, 2010, 10:42:01 AM »
Is there a channel listing for alternate channels? There are several channels in the 50s thru the 60s
that I can't find on Mediacom channel listings. For example, ESPN is listed as channel 35. But ESPN is also on channel 55.5 and it appears to be a much better signal. (digital?) There are several like this, but what a pain to search thru channels to find a particular channel. I am in the Des Moines, IA metro area, 50322 zip code.

MediacomMitch

• Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Channel Listings On-line?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 01:57:50 PM »
Thank you for your post.

You can view all available channels for you area at http://www.mediacomtoday-lineup.com

This is a complete channel lineup that will include the information you are looking for.  If for any reason this lookup tool does not provide the information you seek, please send a private message with your zip code and I will send you the complete channel lineup.

Thanks

BasicConduct

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 04:56:12 AM »
The Mediacomcc.com website is very confusing and irritating to move around on...

Jon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 07:40:14 AM »
You are correct, the additional channels such as 55.5, etc are the digital channels.  If you have a digital box, these will be mapped to a specific channel and displayed on the box channel guide.  However, if you have a digital TV (which it sounds like you do), it will pick up and display the digital broadcast of channels that are also broadcast in analog...and yes, the digital channels have better quality. 

diaxaces

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 07:56:11 AM »
The Mediacomcc.com website is very confusing and irritating to move around on...

I would recommend using www.mediacomtoday.com

IMO it's much more straightforward, and that's where you can find the channel listing for your town... and pretty much any town you're curious about.
WDM Tier1 Tech Support Rep
1-877-387-8087

MediacomM

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 08:37:07 AM »
Can you provide more detail on what page/topic you are finding confusing on the  mediacomcc.com site ? We are looking for feedback on the usability and information provided.
Thanks.