Author Topic: Connection issues- Carroll, IA  (Read 3808 times)

MediacomChrisL

• Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Connection issues- Carroll, IA
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2012, 07:23:35 PM »
Currently we have a large amount of network latency going on in your area and others. NOC is aware of this issue and working to get this fixed.

Besides tonight, I can get your issue reescalated and see what we can find out from that tech.

Chris

tras

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2012, 10:57:13 AM »
Any updates?  My phone (voip thru vpn) has been almost unusable this morning because there is at least a 10 second lag when using it.

I'm really interested to see if the voice session the tech put on my phone over a week ago shows anything funny.

MediacomBill

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 05, 2012, 11:28:14 AM »
I will see if I can access that voice session. They do expire.   I forget did he leave a contact number with you?  If not I will try to contact him (or the Tech Ops Supervisor) to see what he found out.

tras

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2012, 12:22:57 PM »
He left a phone number on my voicemail which I deleted before writing it down.  But the tech called before that voice session would have been done (he had told me that would take a week which would have been up last Friday.)

MediacomDrew

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2012, 12:36:27 PM »
We were able to contact the Tech Ops Supervisor, who has more information on this.  He is going to be giving you a call today.  Keep us posted, and let us know when you hear from him!