Author Topic: Free HBO preview  (Read 2271 times)

Nick

• View Profile
Free HBO preview
« on: June 24, 2011, 12:42:05 AM »
I just called the Mediacom support line to find out when the free preview starts for HBO and Max.  The answer I received was "I'm sorry sir but we don't exactly know when the free preview starts, sorry.".  So I stated the Mediacom doesn't know when their own free preview starts.  She (Marta) said yes that is correct and she said I was one of very many callers asking that question.  So when I call in to ask Mediacom when it starts, the answer is Mediacom doesn't know?  Seriously?  Can someone monitoring this please help me out by letting me and others know?  Thank you.

Nick

• View Profile
Re: Free HBO preview
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 01:10:34 AM »
can I please get a response?

MediacomMike

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 07:15:33 AM »
I apologize about the slow response.  The latest one of us is here in the office to monitor the forums is 11PM for future reference.  I'd be happy to take a look into this for you, as far as I personally have heard; we have some promotions available which grant HBO service for free for a few months.  Please send me a private message including your account number or phone number and I'll take a look.

camera3600

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 03:39:24 PM »
free preview starts today 6/24 and end 6/27 in our area.

MediacomMike

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 07:18:06 AM »
Correct, this preview includes HBO and Cinemax.  I apologize about the late response on this.

dcochran14

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 11:02:25 AM »
what channel, because i get channel is not authorized

Darryl

MediacomMike

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 11:09:05 AM »
If you're seeing not authorized on the box, please send me a PM including your account number or phone number and I can send a signal through that should have this corrected pretty quickly.

MediacomBill

• Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 08:44:08 AM »
Is this working for you now?

CoMoMediacomSub

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2011, 09:28:40 AM »
I don't recall Mediacom sending email alerts for free previews. Is that correct? Or am I just missing them? I no longer get a print bill, and all I look at on the electronic bill is the amount due, so there's not much opportunity to reach me via billing.
Columbia, MO

MediacomBill

• Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 10:24:00 AM »
I don't know if we send email alerts on that or not. I know you should have seen a message on your box.