Author Topic: Auburn Indiana Mediacom is the rudest business in town  (Read 3451 times)

malott72

• View Profile
Auburn Indiana Mediacom is the rudest business in town
« on: March 27, 2011, 12:21:47 PM »
I had my stepdad go into the Auburn, Indiana Mediacom office the other day (because I work third) for an HD box.  I was hoping to get one because I had just bought a new HD TV.  When he came home empty handed, I asked what happened.  The receptionist has been rude to me in the past, and she was rude to him so he walked out.  He asked for an HD box, hopefully one with a built-in DVR, and the receptionist handed him a USED "HD" receiver.  He looked at it, and noticed it was very worn and had no HDMI inputs.  He asked what it was because he knew it wasn't HDMI.  She was very rude and said that the Red Green Blue plugs are the same as HDMI. He said she was wrong.. which she is.. They are not full HD like HDMI is.  She kept being rude so he just left.  Why does the Auburn Mediacom keep giving me and my friends used boxes and crappy service when we pay your company $100+ a month.  ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN.

MediacomBill

• Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Auburn Indiana Mediacom is the rudest business in town
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 12:43:29 PM »
I am very sorry to hear this. This type of behavior cannot be tolerated. Can you please send me a personal message with your account info and the time and date your Dad went into the office.

Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

To send me personal messages simply click on the "voice bubble" below my name on the left of this post.

malott72

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 05:16:18 AM »
Sorry I've been working a lot of hours.. I will send you a pm today. Thanks.

MediacomBill

• Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 06:45:54 AM »
Thanks