Author Topic: ESPN3..........  (Read 10602 times)

davemc53

• View Profile
ESPN3..........
« on: March 09, 2011, 02:45:50 PM »
What do I need to do to gain "Remote Access" to ESPN3 at my computer at work? It says I need to do it through my Internet provider.

Thanks

MediacomDan

Re: ESPN3..........
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 02:51:01 PM »
All you should have to do is go to www.mediacomtoday.com and sign into your Mediacom email.  There is a link to ESPN3 there for you to click.  You should be able to access it from there.

theheuers

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 12:45:32 PM »
I tried this but is continues to sat my access cannot be verified. Can anyone else give me more tips? I hav also requested the account on ESPN3.

Thanks

MediacomTim

• Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 12:54:05 PM »
Are you trying the link on Mediacomtoday or the WatchESPN app?

theheuers

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 02:07:18 PM »
I log into mediacomtoday then click on ESPN 3 under networks.

MediacomTim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 03:18:34 PM »
ESPN recently made a change to the website and only people that have access to WatchESPN can view any of the live content.

You can still access any of the content that being replayed, but no live content at this time.

theheuers

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 03:25:54 PM »
This was a selling point to me. This should be communicated to the sales people. I also tried to play a replat and that did not work either.

MediacomTim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 03:30:03 PM »
I am currently not seeing any issues with the replays. I have started the programming on multiple computers here and it is working. It will open a separate window and play.

theheuers

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 03:39:57 PM »
strange. So I have signed up for a account on ESPN and I have to sign in after I click espn3.com from Mediacomtoday correct? When I do that I can not access any contact as it can not verify me. Is there a delay in gettign info to ESPN to verify me? I signed up a couple of days ago.

MediacomTim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 03:42:42 PM »
You shouldn't have to sign up for anything. It will recognize that you have a Mediacom account. The only reason it would ask you what provider you have is if you are trying to access any of the live content (WatchESPN).

theheuers

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 04:01:39 PM »
So on mediacomtoad is there another link i should select? When i click under other networks it opens a new windo but it does not unlock the video.

MediacomTim

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 04:10:07 PM »
When you go to Mediacomtoday.com, click on the ESPN3 link. It will bring to the the WatchESPN page. It will give you the option to watch live, view upcoming or replay. If you click on Watch now, it will bring up a popup asking you for your provider (which we are not on at this time). If you go to replay, it will give you a list of everything that is available to watch again. When you click on one of the listings, it will open a new window and start playing. I have verified this works here on multiple computers as well as on my home computer as my personal Internet provider is not on the list for WatchESPN at this time either.